Updated: Aug 1
Look for inspiration in bridal magazines and online blogs dedicated to weddings and beauty. These sources often showcase different bridal hair and makeup looks, including trends and classic styles.
1. Follow bridal hair and makeup artists on social media platforms such as Instagram
2. Visit bridal boutiques and bridal shows to see hair and makeup looks on real brides.
Many boutiques and shows have hair and makeup demonstrations, allowing you to see different styles up close. See what's on trend for this upland coming year in this post 12 popular hairstyles for 2023
3. Ask for recommendations from friends, family, or other brides who have recently gotten married.
They may have worked with talented hair and makeup artists who can provide inspiration for your own bridal look. In my opinion this is the best way to find a professional team that you can work with based on their review.
4. Experiment with different hairstyles and makeup looks during your bridal trials.
This will allow you to try out different styles and see what suits you best. You can also take photos of the different looks to refer back to for inspiration. Keep in mind the time of year that you're getting married and the dress neckline. also, if you only wear your hair down then you might want to keep it down and maybe get extensions check out this post a guide to hair extensions
5. Consider your personal style and the overall theme of your wedding when looking for bridal hair and makeup inspiration.
You want your hair and makeup to complement your dress and the overall aesthetic of your wedding day. Ask the company that you schedule the trial with if they offer more than one look. I like to start with a down style first and then move to an updo for clients that are unsure about what look to go with. Take photos of both styles and then sleep on it. Same goes for the makeup application, start with what ever resonates with your astectic most of my the clients I work with want a natural bridal look and the best way to get a flawless look is to up your skin care game. Here are some 8 product recommendations to get your skin camera ready
6. Don't be afraid to mix and match different hair and makeup styles to create a unique look that reflects your personality and preferences.
It's important to feel comfortable and confident in your bridal look on your special day. Ultimately you should have the look tailored to you specifically for your likes and dislikes use images as a guide but not the end all.
7. Remember, the best bridal hair and makeup inspiration is subjective and personal to you.
Trust your instincts and choose a look that makes you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself on your wedding day. So, take your time, do your research, and consult with professionals to ensure you find the perfect bridal hair and makeup inspiration for your big day. Happy planning!