Updated: Aug 1
When it comes to bridal makeup, it’s all about creating a glowing, radiant look that will last all day and night. To achieve this, you need the right products. Here are five of our favorite products for creating a glowing bridal makeup look.
1. Primer: A good primer is essential for creating a flawless makeup base. Look for on that has light-diffusing properties to blur imperfections and give your skin a beautiful, airbrushed effect here are a few of my all time favorites: Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter, Smash Box Photo Finish, Tatcha Silk Canvas.
2. Foundation: For a glowing look, choose a foundation with a radiant finish. Look for products that contain light-reflecting particles or illuminating ingredients like mica or pearl. This will give your skin a luminous, healthy-looking glow, the one I love and if you want to read more about in my post is Temp-tu Airbrush, NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, Estée Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue ( This is my favorite for mature skin too!)
3. Highlighter: Highlighter is a must-have for any bridal makeup look. Use it to add dimension and light to your face and create a beautiful, glowing effect. Here are our favorites are Hourglass Ambient Strobe, Westman Atelier Cream Highlighter, Saie Glow Super Gel,
4. Blush: Blush is a great way to add a natural, rosy flush to your cheeks. Choose a cream or powder blush that has a subtle shimmer to it to give the illusion of a healthy, glowing complexion.
5. Setting Spray: To keep your makeup looking fresh and radiant all day and night, use a setting spray. Look for one that has a light-diffusing effect to help blur imperfections and give your skin a beautiful, dewy finish.These five products are essential for creating a beautiful, glowing bridal makeup look. With the right products and a bit of practice, you’ll be able to create a flawless, radiant look that will last all day and night. Here are the best of the best Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Setting Spray,